Bullet Proof Auto Ordering for Amazon to eBay DropshippersUnlimited Auto Ordering for just $0.15c per order JOIN NOW AND GET FIRST 50 ORDERS FREE!
Just some of our amazing features that you can benefit from…
- Compatible with all major repricing software
- Hands-free auto ordering within minutes
- Supports multiple eBay accounts
- Supports multiple Amazon buyer accounts
- Supports UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France, Italy & Spain
- Tracking upload & shareable tracking links
- Bundle ordering and order rotation support
- Profit and performance dashboard
- Supports TopCashBack & BeFrugal cashback
- Virtual Assistant accounts with page level control
- Support for dedicated proxies
- Clean & easy to use interface
To help ensure each and every order is as profitable as possible, Rapid Order will:
- Only place your order if it will result in a profit – although you can specify a maximum negative profit if needed.
- Automatically use cashback sites including TopCashBack and BeFrugal before placing your orders.
- Not place your orders above a specified value to allow you to double check high value orders in case of fraud.
- Alert you via email if multiple eBay orders are placed by the same customer within a short timeframe.
- Automatically use coupon codes on Amazon if available, thus boosting profits further.
- Give preference to either Amazon or Amazon FBA sellers depending on your settings, so that you can reclaim tax if you have a company.
Multiple Amazon Accounts for
Faster Order Processing
Robust & Reliable
Rapid Order was spawned from our sister company, Profit Scraper and has been battle tested and refined over the past 4 years to perform robustly and reliably.
Our platform is hosted on multiple secure and dedicated servers and our entire member’s area is secured by SSL encryption.
What does Rapid Order do?
What are the prices and payment methods available?
Can I use any price monitor with Rapid Order?
Yes, you can use your current price monitoring software with Rapid Order. You will just need to import your items into Rapid Order (this can be set to happen automatically). More information on how to do this can be seen here.
If your current repricing software doesn’t use the eBay custom label field to put the product SKU, you will need to export a CSV file containing the eBay item id and the product SKU and then import this into Rapid Order before processing orders. More details here.
Which eBay/Amazon countries do you support?
What is the maximum amount of eBay/Amazon accounts I can link to Rapid Order?
Is Rapid Order a reliable service?
Does Rapid Order support Cashback sites?
Can I set up a separate account for my VA?
Can I pause Rapid Order AO?
Can I place Amazon orders using gift cards?
Do you offer an affiliate program?
Yes we offer an affiliate program that pays 15% recurring commissions for anyone you refer. These commissions are paid for life.
You cannot use the affiliate program for your own account.
To register as an affiliate please click here.
Customer Happiness Specialists and Comprehensive Knowledgebase to Keep You Smiling 😉
If you can’t find what you need on our searchable knowledgebase, our friendly customer happiness specialists are only an email away.
We are open 7 days a week and you will always receive an actionable reply within 24 hours.